Clay Collections 2 Clay Collections 2

Good times

My only beef is that I wish you had used the Take Two version of my song, it sounds a lot cleaner. But it fit nicely, this is one of the better animations I have seen that used this tune.

Catfight Catfight

It rocked

Shame on the rest of you for judging this in relation to every other fighting flash. Clearly Madelief was trying to do something different here, but all of you seem to want more of those hackneyed and overdone stick/DBZ ripoff fights. A risk was taken, and apparently was underappreciated. I for one commend Madelief on this approach, and I hope the rest of you will save your shut minds for next week's cross burning.

Bonus Stage #4: Yuletide Bonus Stage #4: Yuletide

Reminds me of...

I just started watching this series, and I noticed that the opening with the blue and red guy is VERY similar to Dr. Weird and Steve from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Was this your inspiration, by any chance?

Cell Phones + Car Ads Cell Phones + Car Ads

I feel for you, but...

It seems a little short (and *really* blunt) for a remembrance. I lost my dog recently, so I know, but this could have been MUCH better, and I don't think it does the cat any justice.

Crimson Emblem Crimson Emblem

Not too shabby

I liked it overall, especially because my music was used (I know, I'm an egomaniac). One question though: I only noticed one of my songs in there, what happened to the other?

PunishedOne responds:

I rushed this out the door which means I couldn't do the 2nd scene with the Machines bombing the Command Center. So, it couldn't be used.

Boy (full) Boy (full)

I like it

The animation style added to the overall vibe of the work. Was the music that really sad walking-away-song from the Incredible Hulk?

decay decay

AWESOME!

I loved the reptitive music, it fit what was happening. *Incredible* execution, it took a nice long time for his face to decay, and I liked when the maggots were playing with his eyeball. And the film scratches really helped the underground mood. Keep this kind of stuff up, it's creepy!

Yet Another Flash Movie Yet Another Flash Movie

I laughed out loud

This is the first flash movie to actually make me laugh out loud. It was a perfect representation of all the crap that flies at us daily (and throwing in that little bit of Homestar didn't hurt either). I give two enthusiastic thumbs up my nose.

WAY up my nose.

stroll stroll

Nice style

I like the shaky line style animation, reminds me of the stuff they used to show on O Canada! late nights on Cartoon Network. The stuff the robot passed was pretty clever, especially the elephants doing it. I'd love to see another movie from you, dude.

Hemisphere Hemisphere

Good stuff, but fix spelling

It was a good movie overall, but the rampant spelling errors really detract from the effect of the movie. Nice use of Swift, though.